Hunter Legal and Conveyancing is a Hunter based licensed property conveyancing and legal firm who specialise in property law. Our experienced solicitors and conveyancers can help you if you are in the legal process of buying, selling or transferring a property’s title/ownerships.

At Hunter Legal and Conveyancing, you pay Conveyancing prices for a full legal service at your disposal. Our team consists of licensed property conveyancers carrying full professional indemnity insurance as well as solicitors who are fully qualified, admitted to practice in all State and Federal courts and are members of the NSW Law Society.

At Hunter Legal and Conveyancing our property team will guide you every step of the way ensuring your purchase is completed on time and hassle free. We offer a range of quality, helpful and client focused conveyancing services that will help you navigate through the property sale or purchase process.


  • Fixed price/flat fee conveyancing service.
  • Regular updates by phone/sms/email.
  • Professional and personal service every time.
  • Efficient and fast turnaround.
  • Simple and straightforward advice from property lawyers and conveyancers.
  • Mobile service – if you can’t make it to us we can make it to your home or office.
  • Found a property on the weekend and need to act fast? Contact our team and we will be available after hours and on weekends.
  • Free wills/will updates with every property transaction.


When you come to Hunter Legal and Conveyancing you can have the confidence knowing you are dealing with an experienced team whose aim is to make your property transaction as smooth and simple as possible.

Our Conveyancing services are all based on a fixed fee system, which means there are no surprise bills and you can rest easy knowing you can afford the professional services you receive.

You pay conveyancing prices for the full legal service at your disposal. Your satisfaction is our guarantee.


When will you need a conveyancer?

If you are buying or selling residential property, buying or selling commercial or industrial property, buying your first home, transferring property ownership and titles or have a property law questions and need legal advice, you will need a licensed property conveyancer or solicitor - Call our friendly tem who are waiting to help you.

Does HLC offer Retail & Commercial Lease and Contract Services?

Yes, we do. At HLC our team are experienced in all stages of retail and commercial leasing which affect both landlords and tenants throughout all stages of the process.