Award-Winning Conveyancing Specialists. Start your conveyancing now for only $250 upfront
Whether you’re upgrading, downsizing, or cashing in on investment property, buying or selling a property can be a daunting experience. There is so much riding on getting this transaction right and done on time, it’s important to get it right.
Our clients rely on us to help them finalise their property matters. We do this every day and know exactly what needs to be done to make sure your Conveyancing matter runs smoothly.
When transacting one of the biggest financial moves of your life you want to be sure you have the right people supporting you every step of the way. Our team of Property specialists will cover all aspects involved in buying or selling your property including contract preparation and review, advising on strata reports, building and pest reports, mortgages, and the First Home Owners Grant. Discuss your property situation with our experienced team today.
Our award-winning team is the best in the business and will deal with all the complexities of your matter, removing the stress and leaving you free to focus on what matters most!
For more information, read our Introduction to Property Conveyancing in NSW
250+ 5 star reviews
“Sue was brilliant. Would recommend Hunter Legal & Conveyancing to anyone buying or selling a home. Great service and happy with the price too. Sue even worked the long weekend so we got the deal across the line. Outstanding.”
“Jasmine at Hunter Legal was amazing with the Sale of our home and the purchase of our new one. She was very professional, friendly and informative of the process. I would highly recommend her and the team to everyone.”
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you are buying or selling residential property, buying or selling commercial or industrial property, buying your first home, transferring property ownership and titles or have a property law questions and need legal advice, you will need a licensed property Conveyancer or Solicitor – Call our friendly conveyancing team who are waiting to help you in Maitland, Newcastle and Port Stephens.
Yes, we do. At Hunter Legal & Conveyancing our team are experienced in all stages of retail and commercial leasing which affect both landlords and tenants throughout all stages of the process.
Contact our office by phone or email and you will speak with one of our Conveyancing specialists. We will overview your situation and you are welcome to ask any questions you may have. We will then provide you with a quote for our services and outline the process and expected time frame for you. You will be kept up to date in the form of regular phone calls, SMS, and emails.
No. We understand there are circumstances that arise in which clients require their Conveyancing completed sooner rather than later, so we make that happen where we can.
We provide Conveyancing for all types of properties, whether you are buying or selling a house, duplex, land, dual occupancy property, rural or commercial property, we are able to help you.
Prior to attending an auction, we recommend our clients liaise with the agents and arrange for a contract to be sent to us for our review. We offer complimentary contract reviews so that people can have the advice that they need going into auctions so that they know what’s in the contract. Buyers should understand the transaction before agreeing to it.
Please also see our article on attending auctions on your terms.
You do not need to physically visit us. We have systems so you can sign forms digitally. With this in mind, we do encourage clients to visit our office (in Maitland, Newcastle, or Port Stephens) for a more personalised experience and so we can explain the contracts comprehensively.
During the initial meeting with us, you will be asked your preference of a phone call, text, or email for status updates. Of course, we will phone you regarding any urgent matters.
At Hunter Legal & Conveyancing we:
- Specialise in property law and will provide the knowledge and support you need using clear and easy-to-understand language. We love what we do and provide a constant flow of communication, which is backed up by 200+ 5 Star Reviews on Google.
- Guide you through every step of the process and offer after-hours, 7 days a week service, for your ease and convenience.
- Provide fixed fees so there are no surprises. Click on “Why HLC Uses Fixed Fee Conveyancing” to find out more.
- Take away the stress of property transactions and ensure you feel supported and confident to proceed, knowing you are being guided by our expertise; and
- Use the most advanced technology practices alongside our exceptional level of customer service.
When you choose Hunter Legal & Conveyancing, you’re choosing a firm where:
- Every client is treated like their matter is the most important in our firm.
- We see challenges and obstacles as opportunities and are unmistakably committed to what we do.
- Our clients are provided with quality, timely and accurate legal advice.
- We achieve the best results professionally and cost-effectively.
Start your conveyancing now for only $250 upfront
"*" indicates required fields